Australian Physiotherapy Specialists — Advanced Spine and Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Welcome to Australian Physiotherapy Specialists, located in Jacksonville, Florida. We are Jacksonville’s premier physical therapy center, specializing in spine and orthopedic conditions. Our core value has always been, and continues to be, concern for our patients’ needs above all. We take this into consideration as we work to create individualized treatment plans for each of our patients.
Being treated by a Specialist matters! Our principle therapist has over 16 years of experience, is a Board Certified Orthopedic Specialist by the American Physical Therapy Association, a Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist, and a post graduate physical therapy instructor who has trained over 2000 physical therapists. He has spoken at multiple national symposiums on physical therapy topics and lectured at prestigious locations such as Duke University Hospital and Brigham and Women’s Hospital (affiliate teaching facility for Harvard Medical School).
If you are in pain, our specialized physical therapy can help! Most patients will begin to report pain relief in as few as 1-3 visits. Moreover, Florida law now allows you to come directly to physical therapy without having a prescription from a doctor’s office for the first 30 days. This greatly improves outcomes because it cuts your cost and waiting time to receive care. Call today for an appointment 904-337-1090.
We specialize in pain-relieving manual therapy techniques and offer the latest research-proven exercise programs for the treatment of most orthopedic conditions. We offer a wide variety of services to meet our patients’ needs.
- Manual Therapy
- Neck Pain
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Concussion rehab
- Sports injuries
GENERAL ORTHOPEDIC CONDITIONS
- Back pain, Neck pain, herniated disc, sciatica, muscle strain
- Sacroiliac joint and pelvic girdle pain
- Hip pain/post op hip rehab, groin strain
- Knee pain, runner’s knee, patella pain, post op knee rehab
- Ankle/Foot pain, ankle sprain, achilles tendonitis, plantar faciitis
- Shoulder pain, frozen shoulder, rotator cuff injuries/pain, post op shoulder surgery
- Elbow pain, tennis/golfer’s elbow, post op elbow surgery
- Wrist and hand pain, carpal tunnel rehab